Kea'au High School Official Website

Click here to view our school's official website:
http://keaauhs.k12.hi.us/

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Featured Student of the Week: Tiara Mills

Profile
  • AKA (nickname if any): Tiara , some call me T but i prefer my name unless asked for permission
  • Date of birth: Sept 25,1992
  • Sports: cross country and track & field
  • Post high school plans: Go to BYU Hawaii and work at PCC
  • Major (if off to college): Business management or exercise science
  • Career ambition: Have my own fashion line
  • Hobbies: running, hiking, eating, working out, dancing hula and Tahitian, cleaning my ro, designing clothes, killing pigs, traveling, going to theme parks, especially DISNEYLAND!!!!
  • Fun fact: I want to learn all different Polynesian languages and so I am reading The Book of Mormon in each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment